Each of our offices and Lonsdale Wealth Management has a business continuity plan but these plans have been revisited during this uncertain time.
We are monitoring the COVID-19 situation closely. Our main priority is to keep all our clients and colleagues safe and informed, so we can continue to provide personalised financial advice to you when you require it.
As the situation progresses, our plans may change but this is what we are currently doing.
· We have moved our colleagues towards home working from last week. During this time, we will be doing our very best to offer our usual level of service. We recommend you now always telephone our offices if you need assistance. Please contact our financial planning teams here.
· We have ensured that we can access emails and files remotely in a secure environment. These can also be shared with you securely.
· We know it is important to keep the communication flowing at a time when we probably need it more than ever. We will continue to deliver communications which we will follow up with individual discussions where possible.
- We continue to monitor your providers to ensure that their business continuity plans are being communicated.
- We are undertaking client reviews and meetings using emails and the telephone to protect both you and us.
- We are adding LGT Vestra investment information to our website.
- We can be contacted via our normal office number, email and / or mobile but you may also call our colleagues in St Albans on 01727 845500.
We will continue to review and act on the government and health expert recommendations. The wellbeing of our clients and colleagues is our main priority and we will continue to evolve our plans as the situation develops.
Most importantly, I hope you and your loved ones stay safe and healthy during this time. We are all in this together, and we will get through it together.