A Company Workplace Pension
Since 2013 we have set up and managed complicated workplace pension solutions for over 20 large employers. We provide independent financial advice and solutions at an appropriate cost, using both active and passive fund solutions and sustainable investment options. We do not provide a fixed fee for this type of project; it is agreed on a case-by-case basis. As well as setting up your company workplace pension we can review and advise on your employee benefit solution.
Your Workplace Pension
We are happy to work on small workplace pension schemes but also manage very complicated payroll provision and workplace pension requirements. We manage auto enrolment solutions for companies where 4,4,5 payroll frequencies are combined with 40% staff turnover based over 120 sites. Whatever your company size and requirement call us now on 01727 845500 for personalised workplace pension advice.
Join Your Workplace
If you are not currently saving into a pension, review your employer’s workplace pension, as you will benefit from your employer making regular pension contributions. It is also tax efficient to invest in a workplace pension as you can claim pension tax relief from the government.
Consider these questions before you set up a company workplace pension scheme:
- Does your company have a qualifying workplace pension?
- Agree a contribution structure?
- How will you communicate the workplace pension plan to employees?
- Who will assess staff for eligibility for a workplace pension?
- Waiting period for each category
- Does your company have a default fund?
- Is your scheme certificated?
- Number of payrolls?
- Joining process?
- Record keeping process?
- Know your staging date.
- Review your current pension scheme.
- Know your pay reference period and payroll date.
- Set up a qualifying workplace pension scheme (QWPS) that meets the new quality standards.
- Assess which members are “Eligible”, “Non-Eligible” or “Entitled” and understand how each category is treated.
- Make sure the right communications are sent to relevant employees at the correct time.
- Understand which employees have opted out of, or into, the QWPS.
- Make payments at the required level for employees who have opted into the QWPS.
- Check the payroll system/provider is adequate – what does it offer?
We have worked with Steve Cook at Lonsdale Services over the years and find the help and assistance from them to be second to none. They helped us through the Auto Enrolment process which made it so much easier for us. They are always there if we have any queries and we will continue to use them going forward.
We have been very happy with the support Richard provided on our auto enrolment project, we were guided through each of the steps in a logical manner which kept the whole process very straightforward.”
Jack Richards & Son Case Study
Providing Auto Enrolment for Jack Richards & Son.
Meet your local
Our experienced independent financial advisers based in St Albans, Hertfordshire deliver high quality independent workplace pension advice for your company. As we are not biased towards any provider, our cost-effective investment planning advice puts your company’s financial interests first. We offer holistic financial advice based on our core values of integrity, reliability, and value for money.