In response to feedback from our clients we are now organising FREE pension seminars - ‘Making sense of your pension options,’ for anyone over 50 or approaching retirement.
The seminar will address many questions we are regularly asked by our clients including:
• Can/should I take some tax free cash or not?
• What are the implications at retirement of part-time work or staying on full time?
• How can I start taking pension income tax efficiently?
• Can I have flexibility around my future income levels?
• How do I maximise death benefits and provide for ill-health?
• How do I ensure my money will not run out?
• How do I minimise the risk of my investments when I have retired?
• Can my unused pension be passed on to my family?
• How do I provide for later life?
BARNET -Making Sense of your pension options
Date: 24th February 2016
Venue: Hadley Wood Golf Club, Beech Hill, Barnet, Herts, EN4 0JJ
8.30am - coffee & pastries
9.00-10.00am – Presentation & questions
10.00am – Coffee & discussion with Lonsdale Financial Advisers
Places are limited – if you would like to attend with a guest, please call our Barnet office on 0208 275 1160 or email Daniel Stansall on firstname.lastname@example.org
ST ALBANS - Making Sense of your pension options
Date: 10th March or 13th May 2016
Venue: Verulam Golf Club, 226 London Rd, St Albans AL1 1JG
8am - coffee & pastries
8.30-9.30am – Presentation & questions
9.30am – Coffee & discussion with Lonsdale Financial Advisers
Places are limited – if you would like to attend with a guest, please call our St Albans office on 01727 845500 or email Richard Porter on email@example.com